Improve Product Quality & Reliability
Our experienced software test engineers have the industry knowledge necessary to hit the ground running. This capability allows our clients to meet their quality goals and delivery dates.
“Lina did a great job for us, leading the testing effort. Kris was great as well – very flexible and responsive to any issues. They’re a great team to work with!”
Additionally, by working closely with our Senior Technical Writers – our clients enjoy the benefits of world class documentation thanks to test team collaboration.
- Improve build turnaround velocity
- Discover critical defects early and often
- Find high severity bugs after software fixes
- Ramp up quickly with highly experienced professionals
- R&D and manufacturing documentation is up to FDA standards
- Meet realistic project deadlines without risking quality or reliability
- Establish project needs and resource requirements for maximum effectiveness
- Conduct brief analysis to determine state of QA program and test readiness
- Match project requirements with resource skill sets and capabilities
- Perform requirements decomposition for test plan/cases creation
- Scope the project and provide estimates for test preparation, execution & defect mgmt activities
- Collaborate with business/marketing to ensure test team is in sync with project requirements
- Prioritize testing activities around high risk areas of the product and/or system under test
- Ensure timely reporting of all test execution and defect submittal/closure results
- Work closely with R&D to support bug fixes and impacted area testing
- At successful test completion provide a thorough report detailing requirements (and hazards) coverage
- Poor or ambiguous requirements
- Unrealistic project schedules due to scope creep
- Lack of test team productivity and efficiency during early phase of the project
- Insufficient impact analysis of modified code leading to incomplete regression test coverage
- Time delays caused by test engineer work stoppage due to application implementation confusion
- Rushed testing near project deadline causing critical defects to escape to production
Whether it’s helping a team meet a short-term milestone or supporting an entire organization with a reliable quality assurance team across multiple projects – Advantu’s experts are ready and we can scale our team to meet your testing needs.
Advantu’s professional engineers have vast industry experience, which will ensure your product is released on time, within budget and with the quality your customers expect, over and over again.
Utilizing software quality assurance best practices, our team(s) provide dependable software testing support for mission critical systems across the technology spectrum.
We have over 60 years of IV&V experience with the following:
|CRM/Email Mktg||Public sector||Financial||Hospital applications|
When you need experienced QA/Test engineers who can ramp up quickly and blend seamlessly with your R&D team – Advantu is here.
For select clients, we provide Talent Sourcing/Candidate Vetting for Contract & FTE Engineering Roles.
Call Judy today & ask how we can support your R&D Team with experienced Test Engineers – let’s get this turned around in your favor!
Contact Judy Cirilos: