Imagine having a loyal partner, completely dedicated to your success…
…someone to reveal blind spots, help you avoid costly mistakes and increase your success rate.
We know what your customers want, and their desire drives our passion.
Your customers have mission critical requirements that your suite of products provide solutions for and they require ~100% reliability.
You want software engineering talent who’s up on the latest tools, and can successfully add important features your customers need without breaking other vital functionality.
You are looking at ways to reduce software development costs or increase capacity – but outsourcing is new to you, or you’ve had a bad experience.
Imagine having your own objective outsource consultant:
- Someone who can show you all the pitfalls and help you avoid costly outsourcing mistakes
- Available to discuss your all your software engineering and product quality needs
- Review your program to see what projects you’re considering for outsourcing (and what to avoid)
- Look over the offshore/nearshore proposals you’ve received and provide cost/time saving recommendations
- Work with you to design, implement and execute an outsource program that’s guaranteed to succeed
- Follow up with you on a regular basis to ensure your outsource program’s continued success
We know you want your onsite and offshore teams collaborating effectively so they design, build and deliver products that people love – on a consistent basis.
Your customers can’t afford reliability (or down time) issues with their big data, cloud or analytics systems because their customers have near real time data access needs.
Your team needs to increase their skills building applications that scale, and system performance engineers who can measure and test toward industry standards and customer expectations.
Your customers expect an application that’s easy to download, install, configure and use…and can be counted on to interact with all their devices seamlessly.
You want your software quality and test teams to focus on risk, so they can identify and expose critical issues early and often – thereby guaranteeing your customer’s happy experience with your product.
Your team needs additional engineers with unique skill sets in order to fill gaps, complement their capabilities, and contribute to your company culture.
You need real Engineers (who have actually done the same work) to interview, then send you experienced, capable candidates that have been properly vetted for both technical and culture fit.